*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2712189-find-a-message-on-your-phone
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: find a message on your phone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

find a message on your phone

    by: rosenheimer
You found your mobile and wanted to send a message to your friends, as you found a message for you.
You read:
"Hi there! How's the vacation going? I hope it's well. If you are reading this at the right time I'm sure you have noticed a lack of garments in your case. Well trust me, by tomorrow morning you will need those new ones more than ever. If your still wondering who this is at this point then all I can say you haven't learned your lesson yet. This is the price you pay for going back on a promise. I hope you still have a great time!"

Reading the note you had NO idea who this was or what promise they were talking about. However they did reveal that this garment mix up was a prank of some kind. You weren't sure what they meant by you will need them in the morning but you put it out of your mind. Even now in the hotel shop out of need you would buy some new clothes and then finally meet your friends and at least try to begin enjoying your vacation.
The shopping took some time, but you need to buy the most important and basic stuff. Tomorrow you could go to the local shop here and buy some more.
You have informed your friends about the delay and the reason and even it was late you met them in the hotel bar.
Both of them and also you were quite tired and there was also a jet lack so after one beer you agreed to end the day and meet again for the breakfast tomorrow and officially start your vacation…

You went back into your room and felt weird, not only tired, but more sick. You only had one beer at the bar, so you can’t be drunk….
Something is wrong, very wrong with you: You feel suddenly very hot and sweating all over. Maybe it is from the climate change, but there is not much difference here to your home….
Maybe you caught something from the flight, which would not be a wonder, so you decided to sit down for a while. But the sick feeling did not go away, it become even worse, you hope that you won’t need a doctor on your first day here in Europe….
Suddenly you feel your hair moving and tingling, what is going on here? It grows! You wonder and wanted to get up from your chair, but you can’t since your complete body is in pain…You feel strange all over and suddenly your chest hurts, can a young man get a heart attack?
For sure not, but your chest is swelling and suddenly you seem to have two attributes sitting on your chest, which should not be there, at least not on a male body!

You started to get worried now and wanted to cry for help, but you can’t, because your pain is getting so much intense now, that you block out….
So you don’t feel the further changes into a girl….
When you wake up next morning you feel your bladder, you rush to the toilet and sit down like you do every morning as the usual thing you have first thing is morning glory.

You look at the clock half asleep and realized it's only 4am, so you get back into bed and fall back to sleep, not even realizing that you've turned into I teenage girl version of yourself.

When do you wake up to realize it all wasn't a dream?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. now

2. later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2712189-find-a-message-on-your-phone