*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/737314-Dave-forgot-the-wand-follow-the-wand
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: Dave forgot the wand (follow the wand)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dave forgot the wand (follow the wand)

    by: mingusdew
Having stopped and finally deciding what to do for the day, everyone gets ready to head to Jakie's house. As they walk down the street Dave doesnt realize that he has left his recently obtained prize on the bench they sat at to discuss what they were going to do. The wand sits patiently waiting for someone to come pick it up, and someone always does.
A mother and her young daughter are walking the street when the mother meets an old freind and starts talking with her. The girl bored of the adult talk going on wanders over to sit on a bench. She finds an odd box sitting on the bench and lets it sit but some strange need not of her own begins to grow in the girl. She needs to open that box. She picks up the box cautiously looking around to make sure whoevers box it is doesn't see her. She pulls out the ordinary looking wand and starts twirling it around. Finally the mother ends her conversation with her old freind.

"Put that thing down," Scolds her mother "you have no idea where thats been"

"Yes i do right her in this box." she says

"I don't care put it down put it down."

"NO!"

The mother finally fed up with her daughters inscolence grabs her arm hand "You do what i tell you"

"NO! you do whatever i say" the girl yes in insubordinance, suddenly the wand shoots out and bright light hit her mother and at the same time the wand flies out of thier hands and lands in the gutter of the street.

"I know honey I'm not stupid I always do whatever you say!" still scolding the girl "Now you will tell me what we are going to do now or you will be in trouble!"

The little child looks quizically at her mother. and they walk down the street leaving the wand to sit and wait for its next user.

But who is the next to find the powerful wand?

You have the following choices:

1. A nerdy 15 year old boy

2. A 40 year old streetwalker

3. a sweet girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mingusdew (UN: mingusdew83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/737314-Dave-forgot-the-wand-follow-the-wand