*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/1122433-A-40-year-old-streetwalker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: A 40 year old streetwalker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A 40 year old streetwalker

    by: rosenheimer
My name is Markus, and I just turned 40 yesterday. In principle this is not any kind of problem, but when you reach that age you feel, that maybe half of your life will be over, assuming you become 80!
I remembered my Dad, who died from cancer at 60….
Damn it, I need a beer to get to other thoughts. So I went into the pub, or at least I wanted to go there as I found something on pavement.

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merch...

“Very funny, maybe Harry Potter was around here and forgot his wand!” I thought and looked around if any child was around, but there wasn’t….

You have the following choices:

1. pick up the wand

2. ignore it

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/1122433-A-40-year-old-streetwalker