*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/872907-Carey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: a sweet girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Carey

    by: 4morian5
Carey Scotts walked slowly down the sidewalk, her hood drawn and hands in her pockets. Normally, she was a happy, carefree spirit that loved to drink in the sunlight as she walked. Today, though, she didn't want anyone to see her. Another of her efforts to keep a boyfriend had failed. Chad was a strong, tall, and handsome, the knid of guy most girls blushed to just think about. Chad was also a proud asshole, so much that the idea of a GIRL dumping HIM was crazy. Crazy enough that he beat her across the face. Chad was 19 and Carey was 17, so he was arrested for sexual assault and assaulting a minor.

For Carey, life was hopeless. She only wanted a boyfriend to seem normal to her friends. In secret, Carey was a lesbian. She felt only another girl could understand her like she wanted them too. She was too scared to go looking for other lesbians, though, since she wanted her orientation to stay a secret. The only other things that knew she was lesbian were her diary and her stuffed animals.

As Carey passed by a coffee shop, she noticed something in the gutter. She bent over and picked up a long, ornately carved wooden wand. She absentmindedley pocketed it. She reaced home not long afterwards. Her home was dinky apartment near her private school. Her parents didn't like having kids around the house that could talk back to them, so all the kids able to go to school were sent off the private schools whenever possible. Carey liked living alone, anyway, so she was fine with it.

As she entered, she noticed her door was open. She entered her apartment slowly, and saw the place was ransacked. "Hello?..." she called timidley. A rustling sound, and a dark grey blur of fur crashed into her at high speed. "Markus! Markus, down, boy! Down!", called a boy's voice. The massive Husky backed off, but Carey was already licked soggy. "Hey, Alex. Why are you in my house?". Alex was her landlord's son, so able to go anywhere her wanted in the building. "Well, Mom wanted to repay you for dogsitting last week, so I came to leave you dinner. Markus smelled it, though, and you know...", Alex held up the remnants of a massacred pork chop. "It's fine, that was sweet of you two.", Carey smiled and hugged Alex softly. Alex was one of the only boys she could get along with. He was quiet and kind , always looking for peaceful solutions and ways to repay people for their kindness. Alex muttered, "Yeah, okay, your welcome...I'm gonna...you know... see yah." He stumbled out the door, followed by Markus.

Alex had a big crush on Carey, and she knew it. He loved her long, wavy red hair, tan, freckled face, bright emerald eyes, all set on a perfect, almond-shaped face. She was 5' 5", 3 inches below him, with long, shapely legs, slender but curved hips, a thin waist, and small, perky, B-cup breasts. He knew she was secretly lesbian, having read it in her diary on one of his previous ventures into her apartment. Carey knew Alex loved her, but she could never love him in the same way. It hurt her to see him pine after her and try in vain to make her love him.

Carey pulled out the wand and examined it. It was interesting, but didn't seem to do anything. Her stomach growled in anger. "Ugh, I'm starving. I wish I did have that pork chop dinner." Incredibly, the wand flashed, and a plate with a seasoned pork chop, mashed potahtoes, and buttered corn appeared on her table. "What the...", she gasped, then looked at the wand. "No...it couldn't...wishing isn't real." Her stomach growled again. " After dinner I'll figure this thing out."

What will Carey do after dinner?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use the wand on herself

2. Use the wand on Alex

*Noteb*
3. Use the wand on someone/something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 4morian5 (UN: 4morian5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/872907-Carey