*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Santuary
  2. Choosing a storyline
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1496857-Gloria-the-Hippos-weight-gain/cid/637412-Santuary
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1496857
Gloria from Madagascar gets bigger and better as she begins to pile on the pounds!
This choice: Story 1 (Lazy days)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Santuary

    by: Unorthodox
Gloria waskes up one day and finds herself at the zoo, her passion has always been gluttony; but this is no ordinary, "Zoo".

Gloria is alone in a rather large chamber, half of it was a fresh water swimming pool 700 gallons full, half dry ceramic tile floor, execpt some makshift bedding.

She now feels hungry, Little did she know of the feast ready for her to eat above the chamber, on the surface.

heading to the surface Gloria found the feast and begain to eat till she eats...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. eats half of it

2. eats 3/4 of it

3. a 1/4 of it

4. All of the feast

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unorthodox (UN: unorthodox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maskedcharizard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1496857-Gloria-the-Hippos-weight-gain/cid/637412-Santuary