*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All of the feast
  2. Santuary
  3. Choosing a storyline
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1496857-Gloria-the-Hippos-weight-gain/cid/2790037-All-of-the-feast
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1496857
Gloria from Madagascar gets bigger and better as she begins to pile on the pounds!
This choice: All of the feast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

All of the feast

    by: Claudia123
After taking the final bite, Gloria surveys the damage. Her stomach bulges further than usual. She’s big.

She tries to roll onto her side, but the sheer weight of her body is too much. Her belly is too big for her legs and she resigns to staying put.

The zoo keeper comes in, “woaaah girl! You outdid yourself today!”

Then he...
The keeper pats Gloria’s belly which is around his height now. Gloria lets out a burp and a moan of satisfaction.

“You’d better swim this off girl, or we’ll be taking you for your checkups with an even bigger crane than last time!” he chuckled.

With a little help from the keeper, Gloria manages to heave her enormous belly off the ground and towards the entrance to her chamber. She dips her head and shoulders down inside then ‘thwwp’

Her bulging middle is stuck in the doorway.

“Oh we might have given you a little too much feed today girl!” Chuckles the keeper as he looks at the huge blob of grey mass in front of him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leaves the enclosure.

2. Helps her out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Claudia123 (UN: claudia123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maskedcharizard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1496857-Gloria-the-Hippos-weight-gain/cid/2790037-All-of-the-feast