*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Call
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495541-Mirror-Life/cid/607632-The-Call
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1495541
Live with an alternate version of yourself.
Chapter #1

The Call

    by: Meaningful Name
'Welcome to Mirror Life. Here, you can quite literally find yourself if you want to. Just remember, there is no turning back now.'

'Wait, what?' you exclaim.
Trying to put the phone down, you are shocked when you can't move the phone from your head!

'You must now go through with this. That's simply part of how we operate. Now, your current gender is, male right? After all, our products have been tested, and so far have only worked on the male gender, including the disability of putting the phone down.'

'Uh, yeah, I guess. But what exactly is this?'

'This is Mirror Life.You will be transported to a parallel universe to ours, and meet yourself in that world. Then it's up to you to decide-'

'Wait? How is that even possible?' you cry out.

'I don't think that matters now, does it? You'll just have to go through with this. Now pick a gender for yourself, and a gender for the you that you'll meet."

'Uh, right.'

'Oh and one more thing. If you chose both yourself and the other being of yourself to be the same gender, you'll look exactly alike. And you'll both look similar if you chose opposite genders as well. Try not to freak out yourselves, okay?'

(First gender is for the main character, second is for the alternate being of himself in the parallel universe, in case that wasn't clear enough.)

You have the following choices:

1. Male/Male

2. Male/Female

3. Female/Male

4. Female/Female

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meaningful Name (UN: itradara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meaningful Name has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495541-Mirror-Life/cid/607632-The-Call