*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Socked Feet
  2. Taped to the Floor
  3. 3 Whole Weeks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/693428-Socked-Feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: He makes you smell his feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Socked Feet

    by: Stinkface
"I think I'll go for one of your personal favourites first" he says as he stands over you with one foor either side of your head. Then he sits down on your chest. You look up at his face that you can see between his knees. He has an evil grin on his face. You feel so helpless as he lifts both of his socked feet up at the same time and brings them down over your face gently. It immediatley becomes clear that he hasn't been washing, or changing his socks. The stale foot stink fills your nose and you can do nothing but smell with the duct tape over your mouth.

"MMMPPHHH" your displays of discomfort only egg Lewis on. The only joint of you body that you can move is your neck but even that is limited. You try your best to steer your head away from Lewis' feet but they seem to follow you wherever you go, covering your nose and keeping the stale odour consistent. Eventually you give up trying to escape and lay helplessly on the floor as Lewis rubs his feet around your nose. The stench is worsened as he does this as he rubs his feet from toe to heel across your nostrils, one after the other, again and again. He'll get bored in a while if you don't struggle you think to yourself, how long can he hold out?

It takes about 10 minutes before the stench becomes too great to bear and you begin to mindlessly struggle again, once again egging Lewis on.

"Stink don't they?" He taunts at you. "Now you know how it feels. But don't worry they'll be plenty more torture to come". With that he finally takes his smelly socks off your face. But you realise it's not for long as Lewis begins to remove his socks and

You have the following choices:

1. Puts his bare feet on your face

2. Puts his bare feet in your mouth

3. Puts his socks in your mouth.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stinkface (UN: stinkface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/693428-Socked-Feet