*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/3434687-Puts-his-bare-feet-in-your-mouthsurprise-happens
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: Puts his bare feet in your mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Puts his bare feet in your mouth(surprise happens)

    by: trident
As he gets ready to put his bare feet into your mouth, another guy comes in and ambushes Lewis, tape-mummifying him, like the way he did to you. Then, he cut off the duct tape where both of your bare feet were. He aligned you guys in such a way that you guys were smelling each other feet and socks and taped you two together. Then the guy puts a tube in your ass and feeds it into your brother's mouth, and vice versa for him. "You can take a shit, knowing that the other person has to endure it." Then the guy left, to leave you two mummified on the floor. The smell of your feet was way worse than your brother's because preparing for one year doesn't give a pleasant foot odor, but when his socks were off his feet, the smell was way worse that his feet were right up in your nose.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You break free, leaving your brother trapped still.

*Noteb*
2. you do nothing(this leads to an end)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 trident (UN: impale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/3434687-Puts-his-bare-feet-in-your-mouthsurprise-happens