*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cry
  2. Puts his bare feet on your face
  3. Socked Feet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/3187321-Cry
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: Cry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Cry

    by: Juutol
A tear starts falling down your face. It's sliding along your cheek and past your brothers big toe. You can't imagine how a 12yo boy got his feet so smell. If you wouldn't know it's your brother's feet you would mistake it for a trash can. The rotten smell enters your noes and you start to cry more. Your Brother notice it and says: "Oh, come on, don't be such a pussy" and with that said the start to swipe your tears with his toes. You face nearly absorbs all of the disgusting smell of your brother's feet. Lewis now comes an idea. He put's his third and fourth toe right in your nose. He pushes them far down until they fully close your nostril. A good minute passes in this pose and then Lewis asks you: "now you can decide if you want to clean my toes with their disgusting toe jam or should i tape you here and take a walk barefoot, so you could eat some dirt?".

You have the following choices:

1. Eat the Toejam

2. Taste the Muddy Feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Juutol (UN: juutol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/3187321-Cry