*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eat the Toejam
  2. Cry
  3. Puts his bare feet on your face
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/3196424-Eat-the-Toejam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: Eat the Toejam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Eat the Toejam

    by: Poetoftheyear


Lewis finally unplugging your nostrils causing you to deeply inhale the toe jam as you immediately gag and cough in response. You had no clue how Lewis managed to get his feet so stinky and sweaty. Lewis spreading his other foots toes and wiggling them to make sure you can see the loads of toe jam and dried sweat between all his toes. You already know how stinky it is as it’s all you can smell now so you can only imagine the taste. As you look at the toe jam you want to puke thinking of cleaning all that up with your mouth and eating it. Especially it being Lewis your younger brother by 5 years who’s never going to let you forget it. You stare at the medium length plump toes and thick toe jam to compliment knowing the humiliation that is going to come. As well as that it won’t be that easy Lewis will be controlling you and making fun of you the whole time. After all those times you tortured him you never thought about what it’s like being the tortured and you had already long since had enough.

However Lewis wasn’t very patient as he says “are you just gonna stare and day dream about my toes or are you gonna tell me what you would rather have for lunch?” As Lewis is rushing you, you decide to make your choice.

You hesitantly stutter “I-I’ll eat your t-t-toe jam.” You say completely humiliated at the answer seeing as you planned on him doing the exact thing to you before the weekend. However now he effortlessly had you crying at his feet.

Lewis smirks as he teases “ask for permission since you made me wait so long.”

You’re eyes shoot wide open at this you weren’t about to ask to eat Lewis’s toe jam were you. As you take a horrified look at Lewis’s toes and there jam between. However rebelling had not crossed your mind in the slightest. So you once again stutter “M-may I p-please eat your toe jam Lewis.”

As Lewis chuckles a bit and with a confident smirk says “What’s that?”

You grit your teeth at the nerve of your little brother but never the less you say a little louder “M-may I eat your toe jam please Lewis?”

Lewis sits with a smug face as he says “You don’t seem too enthusiastic, ask loud and proud if you really want to Ash.”

You wanted so badly just to beat him up but Lewis had you secured to the floor. “CAN I PLEASE EAT YOUR TOEJAM LEWIS!” You say yelling as you shut your eyes so you don’t have to see his smirk as well as his wiggling toes while you say it. As your eyes open up though a little later to see exactly what you closed them to hide from.

“Of course foot freak if you want to eat it so bad, I’d be a bad brother to say no. I need them cleaned anyway so make sure you get it all. You don’t wanna waste any of that precious flavor you’re begging to eat right now.” As Lewis positions his toes before your lips spreading them wide so you can see all the toe jam between each toe. “Dig in foot boy.” Lewis says smugly. Your tongue slowly shuddering as it extends from your mouth. First it comes into contact with the big toe as you’re eating between his big and second toe first. You almost hurl at just the first touch against his big toe as now you go in between and can taste his second toe on the other side of your tongue. However neither tastes combined compare to what comes next as you take a nice lick at the toejam between.

You immediately pull back and start to cough. However relief is short lived as your little brother pushes those two toes into your mouth. Forcing you to each cough lick at the toe jam again. As you feel yourself almost throw up at the vile cheesy and vinegar taste. Lewis is of course Laughing at you taking great enjoyment in your suffering. As now you’re calmed down however face still scribbled in disgust as you’re licking and swallowing all the toe jam from between these two toes slowly but surely. As you’re desperately scraping at his toejam with your tongue but it just won’t stick to your tongue and is stuck between. However with your next lick you finally get the large clump to stick to your tongue fully assaulting your taste buds. You almost throw up as all you can taste is the nasty vinegar cheese flavor. Finally cleaning up all of that foots toejam he says “So Ash you can be a quitter and be done with my toejam for now. Or you can man up and be a good boy and eat my other foots toejam. I know you love the toejam by how well you ate it.” Lewis spreading his toes showing you that foots toejam clearly hinting at you should eat it at least to you that’s how you took it.

You have the following choices:

1. Finish your meal

*Noteb*
2. Anything but more toejam

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Poetoftheyear (UN: fortnite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/3196424-Eat-the-Toejam