*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. moar!
  2. Curvy Krystal
  3. she eats some strange fruit
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1479480-Krystals-big-adventures/cid/984167-moar
by Shidoy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1479480
Krystal, from Star Fox, grows big in a couple of ways.
This choice: She decided to eat more fruit... naked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

moar!

    by: bluemarble12345
krystal found another small bush of the fruits, and ate the 5 fruits that were on there. she got even more like an hourglass, with K-cup boobs and a 45 inch waist. her pants begun to show little holes and tears from her massive cheeks that were stuffed in them.she found some wierd, stretchy leaves that stretched 2X their original size. something poked her in her pants. it was a needle attatched to a spool of thread. that gave her an idea. she sewed the leaves together to make a J cup bra, and 50in wide jeans to fit her. she then put her clothes on which were quite big on her. "i can fix that." she thought. she ate 2 fruits, then the clothes fit perfectly. she then walked to go find a snack...

You have the following choices:

1. she finds fruit.

2. something else...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bluemarble12345 (UN: bluemarble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shidoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1479480-Krystals-big-adventures/cid/984167-moar