*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1479480-Krystals-big-adventures/cid/1158415-Fruiticus-Eroticus-Gardenus-Erotic-Fruit-Garden
by Shidoy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1479480
Krystal, from Star Fox, grows big in a couple of ways.
This choice: she finds fruit.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Fruiticus Eroticus Gardenus (Erotic Fruit Garden)

    by: Dragonman0007
She walks and walks and walks until she finds a HUGE stone house. She walks up to the door, which was about two-thirds the height and one-third the width, and looks up at the engravings. All she saw were pictures of naked erotic people and fruit; some of the pictures had both combined! One that caught her eye were two big-breasted women having "fun" with a fruit, specifically shoving a cherry, like the ones Krystal had, into each other's pussy. But the reason why Krystal could see that they were going at it for a while was because each other's stomachs were big and lumpy.

Krystal pushed on the door a little bit and was surprised to see that it swung easily, and without the ominous creaking sound. Looking around, she saw a well kept garden, with many bushes and vines and trees of fruit. Looking up, she saw the source of light. A glass (but probably wasn't) panel was acting as the roof of the place. Back down, she saw the same pink cherry-shaped fruit that gave her the wonderful hourglass figure she was now rocking, but before she ran over and gobbled down all of them, her explorer side kicked in, and Krystal walked around and looked at the other fruits, plus, apparently, a picture-description on the wall behind it.

There were the pink cherry bushes, which gave Krystal her hourglass figure, and had a carving of a big-breasted and big-assed woman.
There were the orange pear-ish fruit vines, with a carving of a big-assed woman.
There were the blue pineapple bushes, which had a carving of a pregnant(? Krystal was unsure because the carving was worn away somewhat and from the erotic feelings from her new bod) woman.
There were the brown apple vines, which had a carving of a woman with big breasts and a big stomach.
There were the black tiny pumpkin trees, which had a carving of a big-breasted woman.
There were the red orange bushes, which had a carving of a woman with a big stomach and a big ass.
There were the banana trees, which had a carving of a woman with big breasts, a big stomach, and a big ass.

And then there were the bushes of cylindrical fruit, in the corner, next to the doors. All it had was a sign that read, "RESETTAE". Odd.

Krystal noticed that all of the carvings were in erotic positions. Plus, there was a doorway, but that will be checked out later. First, she decided, which fruit shall she try first?

You have the following choices:

1. Try a fruit.

*Noteb*
2. Try the Resettae.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonman0007 (UN: dragonman0007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shidoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1479480-Krystals-big-adventures/cid/1158415-Fruiticus-Eroticus-Gardenus-Erotic-Fruit-Garden