*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/2059804-Try-and-get-his-attention
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1476544
Unlucky girls shrinks and must survive in her new size.
This choice: Try and get his attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Try and get his attention

    by: Unknown
Jessica trusts Trent, they are in a couple of classes together and have talked many times. She decides that it would be best to get help before for something bad happens. She jumps up and down, waving her arms. Trent towers over Jessica, and as he nears her she is worried that he will not see the tiny person below his feet. Clomp. Clomp. Clomp. His flip flops smack the ground as he walks towards Jessica. It does not seem like he notices her, so she moves out of his path to avoid getting squished. Just as Trent is about to pass, he stops short, looking down at the ground. The giant bends down, staring at her "Jessica?"

"Yes, it is me," she responds.

"What happened to you?" Trent asks.

"I am not sure, but there was a flash of light and then I was shrunk. I was hoping you could help me," she says sheepishly

"Of course," he says with a kind smile, "What can I do?"

"Maybe you could just take me to your house for now, until we can think of a better idea," she says.

"Sure," he says extending his hand. Jessica climbs into the giant boy's hand. He raises her up to his chest. "Do you care if I put you in my shirt pocket, I think you might be safer there." Jessica nods, and Trent slowly lowers her in. It is the perfect size for her, and she is able to see out. With each step he takes,Jessica wiggles around, but she does not mind. Jessica feels safe with this giant boy.

When they get to his house

You have the following choices:

1. He takes her up to his room

*Noteb*
2. Remembers he has to go to his swim meet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/2059804-Try-and-get-his-attention