*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/2060124-He-takes-her-up-to-his-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1476544
Unlucky girls shrinks and must survive in her new size.
This choice: He takes her up to his room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He takes her up to his room

    by: Unknown
Trent bound up the stairs so fast that Jessica is given whiplash, "Sorry," he whispers when he realized that he was hurting her. He pulls the door shut as he enters his room. The giant carefully puts fingers around the fairy-sized girl, picks her up, and places her on his desk. Trent sits down at the chair and looks at Jessica, "What do you think we should do?" He asks, whispering.

"I really don't know," she says, looking very distraught, "Who do we even go to for help? Who would even believe us?"

"What about your family? Aren't they going to be worried?" Trent scratches his head.

Jessica shakes her head, "My mom, dad, and brother went up to my grandparents house for the fall break. I stayed home to get ready for some college entry test. So they will not know."

"I want to help, but I just don't know what to do?" Trent looks really upset.

"Can I just sleep on this problem? Tomorrow I will decide" she says.

"Of course, I am sorry I am acting so worried? He says, "What do you want to do until then?"

"I think..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I want some dinner

*Noteb*
2. Can I tell you something

3. Someone knocks on the door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/2060124-He-takes-her-up-to-his-room