*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Person mode
  2. Average
  3. Personality?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/585382-Person-mode
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1476306
You find a remote that can change almost anything...
This choice: person mode  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Person mode

    by: CelesteIrving
You rush to your room to test out the remote, in disbeleife you decide to try the person mode. You press the button and a menu pops up on the screen, after looking through all the choices you decide to see if will actually give you boobs. You press the button next to that selection then point it at yourself, a blue ray shoots out and hits you. You feel a tingling sensation as you watch your chest inflate before your eyes. They arent very big you look at the bottom of the remote. There are several different sliding things. One is labeled size. You slide that up and then your now very small boobs start to expand, you keep going until you cant go anymore. Your shirt rips off and out pops your gigantic boobs. They have to be atleast size FF or so.
What do you do....

You have the following choices:

1. you find a bigger shirt and go show ryan

2. change back and go back to your girlfriends.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/585382-Person-mode