*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/795728-change-back-and-go-back-to-your-girlfriends
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1476306
You find a remote that can change almost anything...
This choice: change back and go back to your girlfriends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

change back and go back to your girlfriends.

    by: Unknown
You change back, put on a new top and head back to your girlfriend, Jessica's, house. On the way there you decide that maybe she could use some changes. You look at her house and see her taking out the garbage. you use that to get her settings on the remote. Scrolling through the list you see that her boobs are only a B cup. "So, she stuffs her bra, interesting." you think to yourself. You slide the size up to DD and change a few other minor things. You don't hit apply just yet, instead you put the remote in your pocket and head to her house. She opens the door and the two of you head up to her room.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell her about the remote

*Noteb*
2. Don't tell her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/795728-change-back-and-go-back-to-your-girlfriends