*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Average
  2. Personality?
  3. Age?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/585379-Average
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1476306
You find a remote that can change almost anything...
This choice: Average  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Average

    by: CelesteIrving
Your name is Jim, you just turned seventeen. You are an average boy, not to popular but know a decent amount of people. You have a pretty hot girlfriend, everybody was suprised when you asked her out and she said yes. Your best friend's name is Ryan and is a super greedy pervert. He will do anything for money.

One day while walking home from your girlfriends house(she lives right down the street and you dont feel like wasting gas), you get hit on the head. You look around for where it came from but have no clue. You look on the ground to find a intresting remote like object. You pick it up to find that on the back are instructions. You look over them and dont beleive it, so you rush home to test it on something.

When you get there you decide to test the...

You have the following choices:

1. person mode

2. object mode

3. puppet mode

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/585379-Average