*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/580698-Tell-that-bitch-off
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1466672
Turn fairy tales into erotic stories.
This choice: Tell that bitch off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tell that bitch off

    by: AnimePhantasm
So she did; she marched right up to her mother fully intending to flip her off and walk away. "Mom -" she began, but before she could even begin the second word her mother began yelling.

"I thought I told you to go get my check from your worthless father! When I think of the years I wasted the opportunities I lost..." her mom trailed off seemingly caught up in reminiscing about 'lost opportunities'. Lil' Red stared at her mom in disbelief for a short time. where the hell did she get off, blaming her problems on her daughter? Well there was no way lil' Red would stand for that! She gathered every ounce of hatred and courage she had and scowled at her mother.

"Bitch!" she began surprising even her self. "I don't care about the 'opportunities' you lost. You fucked him. He is your problem!" Her mother stared at her with disbelief - she never spoke this way to her elders. But now that she was started she was enjoying the adrenalin rush it gave her. She gave her mom one more nasty scowl then turned and left, her mom still stunned to silence.

Lil' Red laughed to her self in the comfort of her room, adrenalin still pumping through her veins.She was reluctant to admit it, but for lil' Red, breaking the rules like that - well it made her horny. Who knew being bad could feel so good?

The way red saw it, she had two choices; break out her favorite toys and take care of her self or go out and use her new found fondness for not doing the right thing.

Lil' Red barley thought about it the choice was obvious: she would

You have the following choices:

1. Stay at home for some self loving

2. Venture out and find some trouble

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AnimePhantasm (UN: animephantsm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/580698-Tell-that-bitch-off