*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/1038420-Venture-out--and-find-some-trouble
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1466672
Turn fairy tales into erotic stories.
This choice: Venture out and find some trouble  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Venture out and find some trouble

    by: Brido
But where would she be able to find any trouble???

She ventured to the sea side, because she thought that the fresh air would do wonders for her thinking. When she arrived by the coast, she suddenly got a naughty idea: she would go skinny-dipping. That was an excellent idea, considering the warm weather and the fact that she hadn't brought a suit since she had left her home pretty quickly, because of the argument she'd had with her mother.

Even though the probability of anyone arriving at exactly this spot was minimal, it still gave her an exquisite thrill to do something this naughty with the possibility of getting discovered.
With the decision made it did not take long for Lil' Red to remove her scant covering, starting with her short skirt and ending with her tiny panties.

- Even without the hood, I still live up to my nick-name, she thought while giggling and looking towards her scant pubic-hair.

It wasn't fully covering her lips yet, but it was obvious that the colour of Red's hair was absolutely genuine.

She splashed about in the water for almost an hour, while she was enjoying the feeling of freedom that occured because of her nudity.

Suddenly she noticed someone approaching: It was a group from her school class, and they were closing in on exactly the spot, where Lil' Red had left her clothes.

She crouched down behind a large stone, while she silently observed her class-mates. They were obviously couples arriving at the beach to enjoy each other since each boy held on to a girl's hand, and some of them were kissing and hugging each other.

Suddenly Red's eyes grew very big, since she observed the sizes of the guys' cocks, and they seemed to be way too big to enter her little slit. She started getting concerned about this fact, but when she saw the other girls' slits, it became obvious to her that their slits weren't any bigger than her own.

When she had made that conclusion, she decided to just enjoy the view, instead of worrying about her sexual abilities.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brido (UN: brido1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/1038420-Venture-out--and-find-some-trouble