*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let off some steam...
  2. The next morning
  3. Nightly Binges
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/631329-Let-off-some-steam
by FatFan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1465128
Your favourite females of Yugioh and Yugioh GX gain weight
This choice: She got annoyed and runs off (slowly) for some privacy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Let off some steam...

    by: Evil Genius
Fed up with the all the whispers behind her back, Alexis decided that she didn't need to take this and needed to let off some steam.

And there was one place she could go without worrying about anyone coming near her...

-- - - - - - -

At the abandoned dorm's grounds, Alexis sighed with relief as she slid down one of the trees to the ground. Even though Atticus was back, Alexis was still drawn to this place, after all, it was here when Jaden saved her for the first time... The place where she managed to get her brother back to his normal self (well for the most part).

So, why was she here now?

*GROWWLLL*

"... No..." Alexis sighed drumming her fingers on her slightly larger stomach that had caused her so much grief. "I can't let myself go... I'll have to start exercising, that'll solve this..."

Unknown to Alexis, she was being watched through the windows of the shadowed dorm, "Hmm... most interesting..."

Later that night...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evil Genius (UN: almaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FatFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/631329-Let-off-some-steam