*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/631443-Another-night-of-binging
by FatFan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1465128
Your favourite females of Yugioh and Yugioh GX gain weight
This choice: Alexis goes back to sleep eating...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Another night of binging

    by: FatFan
That night Alexis was up again doing her nighty binging from the fridge again. Alexis was deep asleep as she was stuffing her face with everything from the fridge that she could eat, her belly getting larger and tighter as she jammed more and more food into it, a process that she had been unwillingly repeating for the last several nights.

Alexis woke up the next morning to find the same result as the previous morning, only this time she was even bigger. She decided this time to get breakfast first, that way she could avoid all the eyes and whispering voices. So she threw on her school uniform, her black shirt was riding up moreso then ever as no matter what she did it just went back up again. Thankfully the kitchen and dining hall was almost empty given that very few of the girls were up yet and those who were up were showering and what not.

Alexis smiled slightly, glad that she didnt have to endure the same humiliation as the day before and made herself a very large breakfast, however it was whilst making this that someone came in and caught her in the act...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Miss Fontain (P.E teacher at the school and the nurse)

*Noteb*
2. Mindy and Jasmine (Alexis's best friends)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FatFan (UN: fatfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FatFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/631443-Another-night-of-binging