*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The next morning
  2. Nightly Binges
  3. Alexis's secret
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/631256-The-next-morning
by FatFan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1465128
Your favourite females of Yugioh and Yugioh GX gain weight
This choice: Alexis finishes her binge and wakes up next morning with more weight...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The next morning

    by: FatFan
The next morning Alexis woke up, her belly was round and bloated as she looked at it and sighed "it got bigger again. What on earth is going on?" she sighed and got up to her her stomach growl out as it was still digesting food from the last night. "i guess its hungry" she said rubbing the pudgy belly gently and went to the bathroom to shower.

As Alexis went through her morning ritual she started to feel hungry and she just rolled her eyes "jeeze, this is a pest" she sighed putting on her school uniform, having to keep the jacket unbuttoned because it couldnt close over her belly now and her usual black shirt kept riding up leaving it exposed somewhat forcing Alexis to have to tug on it every few minuites.
She finally clipped on her duel disk and left her room to go get breakfast, she felt everyones cold gaze upon her and her belly, she looked pregnent and that is what everyone had assumed. They were whispering and wondering who the father could be as Alexis just tried to ignore them until...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FatFan (UN: fatfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FatFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465128-Yugioh-Female-WG/cid/631256-The-next-morning