*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wakka - Final Fantasy 10
  2. More choices
  3. Choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/642255-Wakka---Final-Fantasy-10
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1464665
You get shrunk and captured by a guy from Final Fantasy!
This choice: Wakka - Final Fantasy 10  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wakka - Final Fantasy 10

    by: Unknown
Your head was extremely unbearable because the headache plaguing your body. You couldn't focus on anything, your vision was fuzzy. You arms and legs seemed as if they were paper. You laid on the ground for a while trying to regain yourself trying to figure out what happened.

After what seemed like an hour your body began to recuperate itself. You opened your eyes and couldn't believe what you saw. You were in a room that you didn't even know of and you were tiny.

" Oh man, what the hell just happened?" you said.

You stood up and looked around. It was a bedroom you concluded. There was a bed, a desk, a closet, gear for something you didn't know of hanging on the walls, and one door leading out of the room.

" I don't know what happened but I have to get out of here otherwise this could get bad," you said.

You darted across the floor as fast as you could. Only being an inch tall you could barely cover any ground. After what seemed to take an hour you were about to reach the door. Then vibrations from something traveled across the floor towards you knocking you to your back.

You could hear steps coming down the hall," Oh no, its someone coming."

Immediately you jumped up but was knocked down again. There was no way you could escape being at this size and the vibrations coming through the floor. You looked at the hallway wall and saw a shadow of the giant coming towards the room.

" Oh no," you said.

Then turned in was Wakka. He was extremely huge to you and normally in life just a big guy. His feet slammed down on to the floor as the big man walked. You watched in horror as his the giants sandal lifted up over you.

You wanted to escape but you couldn't, your body wouldn't let you. The sandal started to descend upon you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/642255-Wakka---Final-Fantasy-10