*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/643169-Wakka-Crushes-You
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1464665
You get shrunk and captured by a guy from Final Fantasy!
This choice: Wakka the giant crushes you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wakka Crushes You

    by: Unknown
Watching in awe your were unable to move, transfixed upon the giant above you about to end your tiny, insignificant life just like a bug underneath your own feet not too long ago. You were telling your legs to move but nothing happened, just complete stillness.

Wakka was a very big giant, he was just huge at normal size. He was completely unaware of the tiny human awaiting his foot step to land on.

Wakka's foot fell towards the ground. It seemed to be moving in slow motion as it descended above you. This sandal sole started to touch your head. At that moment you came out of your hypnosis and realized the danger you were in.

Wakka's sandal was pushing your body down towards the floor. You tried to react but it was too late. His foot pinned you down on the floor.

" No!" you yelled.

Wakka took the step crushing your tiny little bug body on the floor and his sandal. All that was left was a tiny red stain and remains of your mangled body. He kept walking as if nothing happened. But in reality, he just killed an innocent human as if they were just a bug...

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464665-Final-Fantasy-Giants/cid/643169-Wakka-Crushes-You