*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/546866-Suggestions-for-Shrinking-Skinny-Women
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: They test it out by shrinking a young woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Suggestions for Shrinking Skinny Women

    by: Chozo
"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's get out there and shrink someone!" Brandi exclaims in her heavy southern drawl. "Who cares who it is? We can always shrink more, right?"

"That's correct," Janet explains. "Assuming there are no problems with shrinking humans. Like I said, this hasn't been..."

"I know just the bitch to shrink!" Tara shouted, as she interrupted Janet. "Couple weeks ago I caught my man cheating on me with this skinny little blonde bitch with fake titty implants. I say we shrink her scrawny white ass down so I can shove her up my big black ass!" She said as she turned around to show off her big round booty and slapped it for good measure, causing it to jiggle.

"Hell yeah!" shouted Maria. "Right on sister!" shouted another, as the group of BBWs cheered and applauded Tara's suggestions. They all knew what it was like having to compete against skinny women, and they all would have loved to get their revenge.

"That is a very good suggestion, but I also have one that I would like to offer." Christa said in her typical meek tone. The chubby oriental woman cleared her throat and then recounted an experience she recently had with a group of teenage girls who assaulted her in a restaurant by making fun of her weight and throwing food at her and telling her to eat it. "And I would like it very much if we could find these girls and shrink them down, so that I could humiliate them the same way they humiliated me. Maybe we could eat them, or I also like Tara's suggestion about shoving them up our butts. There should be enough of these punk teenage girls to go around!"

After hearing that, the group again began to cheer and applaud loudly. Christa's idea was especially exciting because it meant there would be enough shrunken women so that each BBW could have one to herself.

"Those were very good suggestions," replied Maria. "but if shoving shrunken people into our butts is what we want, let's not forget that my family is Mexican, and we happen to own an authentic Mexican restaurant. Sometimes there are customers who are rude to me because of my weight, and sometimes I will hear snickering as I walk off and some comments about my big bbw ass swaying back and forth inside my tight pants. Imagine their shock and horror to find themselves suddenly shrunk and trapped inside that foul place!" Maria paused for a moment and began to grin. "And then I can let loose some authentic Mexican farts from my big Latina ass!"

Once again, the BBW women applauded and cheered, and this time some of them even laughed a little. They had three very good suggestions to take into consideration about ways to get back at the skinny women who have been stealing their men and humiliating them for their weight. They decide to put it to a vote, and the suggestion which receives the most votes is...

You have the following choices:

1. Tara's suggestion

2. Christa's suggestion

3. Maria's suggestion

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/546866-Suggestions-for-Shrinking-Skinny-Women