*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/804107-Christas-suggestion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: Christa's suggestion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Christa's suggestion

    by: Unknown
after much consideration and protest from Tara, the clear winner is Christa, so they decide to drive over to the restaurant about four city blocks away. As they navigated through the city of New York they began to consider the scale of their ambitions and decided they may have to recruite more members to accomplish any sort of domination; however they couldn't let just anyone handle the ray gun, for it may compromise their plans, so only one of the five of them could handle it. Before too much thought went into this though they soon pulled up to the restaurant.

The restaurant is small and located between two much bigger buildings on an old street which is now usually ignored by the police and the usuall potrollers of which are less than reputable. Apparently the restaurant served italian cuisine, but more often than not they serve spaghetti.

When they entered the building Christa approached the owner and wrapped her chubby arms around the old, tall, skinny man to give him a hug, she then turned to the other women and said, "This is Luigi, I've known him since I was little when I used to live here with my mom", after Janet and the others introduced them selves, Luigi showed them to their table, then spotting the group of girls that harassed her, Christa turned to Luigi and asked him if he could get the other girls to go to the restroom, after witnessing them pick on Christa before, Luigi was willing to do anything to help his favorite young lady. Christa then tells Janet to wait in the ladies' room with the ray gun and zap them after they entered and shut the door behind them, Janet was a little suprised by Christa's plan but went on with it any way figuring the recipients of this punishment are more than diserving.

When luigi brought the girls their food he managed to spill some wine on two of them and after cursing out the owner the entered the bathroom and thereafter Janet blasted them with the gun and promptly shoved them in her perse, the other three followed soon after some indegestion and were then too shrunk upon entering the restroom. All of the noise cause by this didn't go unnoticed, however everyone in the restaurant assumed they were sick or just being loud, stupid, bimbos. After they were all shrunk, Janet motioned for the other women to enter the bathroom, once there Christa got first pick of whom she would exact her revenge; she pointed and then said, "I want the scrawny blonde one; she's the one that first threw food at me" the others agreed and each took a tiny female after that.

Christa: "Now what should we do to them?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/804107-Christas-suggestion