*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/663339-Marias-suggestion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: Maria's suggestion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Maria's suggestion

    by: Sekiko
"It's decided, we're going to Maria's resteraunt to shrink the rude customers there and chow on some Mexican food," Janet decided, and the other bbw cheered. They all loaded themselves into their van and sped off to the resteraunt. Ten minutes later, they arrived, and barged into the resteraunt, which wasn't very busy, except for the women who made fun of Maria. "There, get those five," Maria said, pointing to the group, and Janet pulled out the gun. She shot it out at them and one by one, they all screamed and shrunk, losing their clothes and winding up standed on their chairs. "It worked," Maria yelled, and walked up to the small group. "Here, this one's the main bitch, I want her," she claimed. The other bbw grabbed a woman and took off their pants and panties, sticking the smaller people up their butts.

Soon they sat down at a large table and ordered some food, Maria's family not exaclty bothered their rudest customers were now in some extremely fat asses. As they settled in, the big woman all grinded their cheeks and smushed them against each other, enjoying feeling the of their victims against their skin. When their food got there, they all dug into the mexican feast, gorging as if they'd never eaten before, and thirty minutes later, all were leaning back, putting more pressure on their captives, enjoying the feeling of being full, and soon all of them had a rumbling in their stomachs. "Hope they're ready for the gas chamber treatment," Janet said, and all of them laughed, feeling the first farts coming.

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP," came out of every last one of their butts, and they were so big, the room filled with the stench, and each lady could feel their captive wiggling inside them. "Oops, looks like Papi will have to air out the resteraunt," Maria said, and they laughed again. They continued on for a little while, farting alternately and chatting with each other, occasionally ordering another plate of food to refuel their 'gas tanks'.

You have the following choices:

1. Fart on their captives more

*Noteb*
2. Do worse with them

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sekiko (UN: slycooper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/663339-Marias-suggestion