*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/841275-Taras-suggestion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: Tara's suggestion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tara's suggestion

    by: Mr.Ninja
"I guess we'll go with Janet's idea and get revenge on that fake white skinny ass bitch." Janet said. "Great! I know where those two bitches are. There at the movies watching some stupid ass movie." Janet said. "Okay then, let's go." Janet said as her and the others walked into their cars and drove to the movies. Once at the movies they found the movie he was in, which of course was the most popular movie there, Janet shrunk the doors so that once they shrank that bitch they wanted to make sure no one would escape an alert the cops.


Tara then found that girl and pointed the gun at her. Before anyone could react she shrank the girl down onto the floor. Everyone in the place ran for the exits but saw the doors were only the height of their toes. Tara picked the shurken girl up and stripped her of her clothes. "You stupid little fake ass bitch. Your not so tough now, are ya?" Tara said. The girl was too scared to do say anything. "Well, I know just what to do with you." Tara said handing her to Brandi. "Hold onto her for a sec, okay babe?" Tara said. "Okay" Brandi said. Tara then bent down and pulled down the back of her pants and panties showing everyone her big black ass. Tara grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.


"Now Brandi if you would be kind enough to put her in my big black ass I'd greatly appreciate it." Tara said. "Brandi smiled as she walked up to Tara's ass. "I hope you'll like your new home." Brandi said as she pushed her into Tara's ass. Tara then let go of her ass cheeks casuing them to close together trapping her. Tara then let out a huge fart, before she walked over to her boyfriend. "Tell me why shouldn't I shrink you like that bitch, for cheating on me?" Tara said. Her boyfriend fell onto his knees and starts crying for her to forgive him.


Did Tara forgive him?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes

2. No

*Noteb*
3. Ye, but he must be punished to make sure it won't happen again

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/841275-Taras-suggestion