*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421134-Sophmore-shrink/cid/527770-The-giantess-enters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1421134
A sophmore, Carrie, discovers that her friends have misteriously shrunk in school!
This choice: Sit around and wait for them to come back (unaware, POV switch, body adventure)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The giantess enters...

    by: Sonicbommer
You heard Carrie tell you that she was going to the bathroom and the next thing you know is a sharp pain and a bright red light. Now you wake up a few minutes later and notice a difference to your surroundings until you notice the leg of a chair, which is HUGE by the way. You figure you were knocked out by that weird light earlier. You have so many questions and zero answers. You hear a booming sound a slight vibration following it. The volume of the sound and the strength of the vibration is getting much stronger with each passing moment. You hear a familiar voice behind you, but its...different. It's much louder, and it sounds like ... Carrie!? You slowly turn around for dramatic effect and are horrified, amazed, turned on all at the same time by what you see. Towering hundreds of your feet above you is a giant Carrie. She's walking towards you but doesn't seem to notice you. You turn around and run. You hear her say, " Where did every one go?". You're running like you've never ran before but you still feel those vibrations getting stronger. She says, " Thats odd, all there stuff is still here. I guess they went to the vending machine or something, so I'll wait here." The vibrations stop. You turn around see she's sat in a chair. A fairly close chair. You jump up and down and shout and do funny dances to try to get her attention, but she fails to notice you. You decide theres got to be way to get her attention, but how?

You have the following choices:

1. Climb up her leg and into her lap and try then

*Noteb*
2. Climb onto the table and try there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sonicbommer (UN: gameguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonicbommer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421134-Sophmore-shrink/cid/527770-The-giantess-enters