*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421134-Sophmore-shrink/cid/527804-Cimbing-up-to-her-lap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1421134
A sophmore, Carrie, discovers that her friends have misteriously shrunk in school!
This choice: Climb up her leg and into her lap and try then  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cimbing up to her lap

    by: Sonicbommer
You decide that climbing up her leg would probly be the safer option. Climbing the table could be a bit dangerous if you fell off or if you lost your grip while climbing up the table leg. So you run toward her feet which are on the floor. She has her legs stertched out so it should be easier to climb up her leg, and a little safer. When you reach her shoe, you realize just how tiny you really are when your side to side with her foot. Any way, you need to hurry before she gets bored and changes her siting position. You try to climb on but the surface is a bit smooth and its hard to grasp any thing. So you make a running jump and manage to grab her shoe lace. From there you pull your self up her shoe lace and onto the top of her shoe. You turn toward the cuffs her jeans and you see a vastly long path ahead of you. Her leg seems to go on forever into the distance. You snap out of your daze when you remember that your survival is at stake. You dash over to her jeans and begin the long climb up her leg. When you reach her knee, you take a quick breather ans estimate that you've climbed about 53 feet. From this estimate, you guess she's about 200 fett compared to you. Thats HUGE! This guess alone makes you feel small and insignificant. But you move those thoughts aside for now and continue the climb. One time you almost fell off her leg when she stretched, since then, you've clung a little bit tighter to her jeans. You finally make to her lap (which would be about 100 feet), and take a well diserved brake. When you've gotten you're breath back you jump up and down and scream so loud that you think that your lungs could blow out. But while you're doing all this, has she noticed you?

You have the following choices:

1. She seems to have heard something ( discovery )

2. She hasn't noticed you at all ( keep climbing )

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sonicbommer (UN: gameguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonicbommer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421134-Sophmore-shrink/cid/527804-Cimbing-up-to-her-lap