*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thursday
  2. The call from Renamon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1404728-shrunk-by-renamon/cid/C3XP6FWNW-Thursday
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1404728
Renamon desides to have you come to her house to have some fun
This choice: Thursday  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Thursday

    by: Unknown
“Great I will see you then!”

Thursday finally came around and you knock on the door. She opened the door “why hello young man come in and sit down on that couch right there.” You promptly come in and sit down “so I uhhhh… what is that?” *FLASH* Renamon had walked to the coffee table and picked up a strange device before pointing it at you. A bright light flashed and you were out cold.

When you came to you felt sore and groggy. You tried to go to run your eyes but you couldn’t move your arms. Blinking and adjusting your eyes you see you’re in a bedroom and hear the shower going. You look over to your right and see your wrist is tied with a fine rope that disappeared behind the curve a massive object. You look to your left and see the same and realize you’re tied to something. You struggle a little bit, it’s fairly tight but you can move your arms up and down but that’s it.

You looked down and up and see what exactly your tied too and it was a…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dildo

2. Butt plug

*Noteb*
3. Anal bead

*Noteb*
4. Just the rope the object is to keep you from escaping

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
coolman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1404728-shrunk-by-renamon/cid/C3XP6FWNW-Thursday