*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Butt plug
  2. Thursday
  3. The call from Renamon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1404728-shrunk-by-renamon/cid/QD4N5TX65-Butt-plug
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1404728
Renamon desides to have you come to her house to have some fun
This choice: Butt plug  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Butt plug

    by: Unknown
You can’t see very well above you but as you look right and left the cold metallic material came to a cone shape as far as you could tell. Then there was below you the bottom of this cone was rounded and you could see that it was off the ground as your feet went around the bottom curve and seemed tied as well. The cold metal making you shiver.

You gulped and suspected where you were headed. Just then the shower turned off and you heard humming. Renamon dried herself and brushed her fur for a couple minutes before stepping into the room. You watched as she immediately looked over at her awaiting toys. Smiling she said “ohh well look who’s awake just in time too! Aww are you shivering don’t worry you’ll be nice and cozy soon you see, I was wondering if you’d be awake for the fun part! I mean it will be more fun having you see where you’re going and squirm after your inside.”

She then grabs the base of the plug under you lifting her toys off the dresser. Then she climbed into her bed and laid on her belly grabbing the pillow and squishing it under her chin. You watch as her face got bigger than a massive mouth opening. Her big pink tongue smushing into your entire body then sliding over you like a Lilly pop. Pressing her tongue hard. She then licked the whole toy before dipping her fingers in a little oil she had on the bedside table and rubbed it over you and the rest of the plug.

Renamon giggled “heheheh you’re so cute and tiny! Just remember though little one I want to feel you, so squirm for me ok darling!” She smiled then raised her butt and her tail before lifting you and the plug back over her crack. She then tilted the cone down towards her puckered butthole and began your descent. The warmth grew stronger as you got closer and you watched as your view was slowly blocked by Renamons massive yellow right butt cheek. Once all you could see was the inside of her butt cheek you began to hear the massive anus squelch as the tip of the plug pushed through.

Renamon blushed and clenched “Oh that’s cold!” Then she began to huff as she pushed slowly you could see the massive yellow furry butt cheek moving down as you move up. Then you felt hot pink flesh on your forehead making Renamon clench and push the plug out a little. “Mmmm that’s nice.. just… *huff* ….a little more!” She relaxed and shoved the plug in. Her hot fleshy sphincter sliding over your head with ease.

It was tight and slippery. All you could hear was the smacking of her internal muscles, oil and mucus. She moaned and you felt it through her minuscules that pressed over your face. Renamon huffed harder and groaned pushing harder making her muscles slide over you down to your shins the cold outside air tingling your feet. The metal began to heat up and warm your back while her powerful bowels schlurked over your form. You felt one last loud grunt then *SHHCCCERLLLERK* in one quick push her anus slipped around the base and closed over your feet pulling the plug all the way inside her massive butt. Her anus clenched a few times around the thin metal that led to a flat cap that rested just outside her anus stopping her toy from going any deeper.

Outside Renamon smiled her tail wagging over her massive raised butt. The small cap hiding her butthole glistened and sparkles in the light as the jewel on it faced the light. She let out a large exhale before lowering her butt and getting off the bed. As she did you felt the shifting as the hot muscles clenched around you. Having no idea what she was doing out there you were completely at her mercy. Stuck on her plug she had just shoved inside her butt.

She then walked into the bathroom and stuck her butt out towards the mirror and raised her tail. She looked at her beautiful blue gem that hid her anus. You squirmed a little as you felt her muscles relax around you sending jolts of joy through her body. “OHHH… Hhmmmm that’s the spot!… *huff*… well I’m glad you were awake for the entry.. now… HNNNnnn oh my goodness….” She squeezed you and your cock began to erect as you squirmed hard.

Renamon bit her lip and climbed into the tub before fingering her pussy. She continued to squeeze and relax her muscles around you and you synced to the rythm as you thrusted your hips into her flesh. The loud squelching within her bowels was like a white noise at this point as you came to your climax and her at hers. Both of you cummed and she squeezed you so hard you thought you’d pop. Then there was a calm and relaxed relief as she sighed and sat there leaning back.
“Ahhhhh…. That was good.. my new toy is quite something.” She rubbed her waist and then cleaned up.

She sat on her bed putting pressure on you as she decided what she wanted to do now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get some rest

*Noteb*
2. Adventure

*Noteb*
3. More playtime

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
coolman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1404728-shrunk-by-renamon/cid/QD4N5TX65-Butt-plug