*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/cid/493287-Talking-to-wifey
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1381651
You shrink until you disappear forever, what will happen? Now with Harry Potter!
This choice: You talk to your wife inside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Talking to wifey

    by: chaos
You open the door and see your wife sitting in the living room reading a book. She hasn’t noticed your arrival and is still reading. Nose buried in her book, you gaze at her with totally devotion and wonder how you were going to tell her the horrible news. Your wife’s name was Allison and you’ve been married to her for nearly a year. Actually, next month will be your first anniversary, pity you won’t be there. You love her so much and think she’s so beautiful.

She has long, curly red hair falling down her back that you love to caress. Her completion is flawless, with a face that takes your breath away every time you see her. You’d say that the sexist thing about her was her exotic green eyes, but that wouldn’t be totally true. Allison had a model figure, thin waist, long curvy legs and the nicest pair of tits you’ve ever seen. You tell her what you think of her body in the bedroom, she says that hearing you talk about how foxy she looks is a huge turn on.

If having a gorgeous wife wasn’t enough of a blessing, her massive libido certainly was. Your sex life with Allison is incredible. She seems insatiable in bed when you start, but after an hour or so, you’re both sweaty and exhausted. Allison calls you her big stud, which you interpret as meaning that your more then pretty good in bed. Knowing that you’re a good provider and lover gave you a tremendous amount of pride, which only makes it harder when you realize you wont be around soon to do anything for your wife. You kick your shoes off and slowly walk into the living room. Your wife hears your footsteps approaching and pokes her head out of her book. The sight of you instantly put a smile on her magnificent face.

“Your home early, everything okay at work?” Her voice sounds so sweet at this time that you want to fall to your knees and let everything out, but you keep it bundled up for her sake. You have to keep some of your composure if you’re going to be able to make it through this.

“Actually I didn’t go into work today, I went to see a doctor.” Before you can continue, your wife gets up and rushes towards you. The back of her hand is on your forehead and the other hand is taking your pulse. You’d forgotten your wife was a nurse and was trained to handle illness, but somehow you doubted she had any training with what you have.

“You’re pulse seems fine and you don’t have a fever,” Allison blurts out automatically. You smile sadly at her and take her hand off your head. Petting her soft hand, you think about what you’re going to tell her. You had nothing rehearsed and were playing it by ear, with no idea how to break it to Allison. You wanted to remain strong for her, but you were so scared. Allison could see the fear in your eyes and that frightened her.

“What’s wrong?” She murmurs. A hundred possibilities run through her head, but you know none of them are right. You seize her hand in you hands, noticing for the first time how much bigger her fingers seem. Your lips tremble as you try to speak, unable to find the right words. Gathering together all your courage, you tell your wife…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/cid/493287-Talking-to-wifey