*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/cid/495709-Going-out-her-way
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1381651
You shrink until you disappear forever, what will happen? Now with Harry Potter!
This choice: You tell her the truth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Going out her way

    by: chaos
You spill everything; you tell your wife every word the doctor said, leaving no detail out. At first, she doesn’t believe you when you tell her your shrinking, but after seeing how serious you are and then measuring you herself to see the height you’ve already lost, she believes you. After learning your fate, your wife can’t think of anything to say. You sit down together on the couch, your arms around each other. The silence doesn’t last long as you suddenly start talking about all your feelings. You tell Allison about your fears of leaving her and how that’s the biggest thing your worried about. She looks touched by your comment, but remained quiet, letting you do all the talking. Allison knows that you have a lot to get off your chest, which your so grateful for. The mood lightens up a bit and you start going on about all the things you wish you’d done with Allison that you’re never going to do. You tell your wife that you want your last days to be with her, holding her in your big arms, which sadly you don’t think will be likely to last with your dwindling size. Your wife smiles warmly at you and cuddles up against you, never losing her warm smile she starts talking at last.

“At the hospital, a lot of dying patents find freedom in the fact their on their last legs and find the strength to do things they never thought they could do. I remember an old spinster that found out she only had a month to live, the first thing she asked for after hearing the news was the address to the nearest male strip bar.” You share a laugh with your wife. Hearing that you’re not the only one that feels this new freedom is a relief. It makes it feel normal, even if the cause of your coming death isn’t.

“So, you think I should go to a male strip bar,” you tease your wife and she shakes her head at you with that big warm smile still plastered to her face. “Not exactly. I’m thinking more about us doing something crazy and fun in the few days we have left. If I’m going to lose my big stud, I want to have plenty of happy memories of his last moments to keep me happy. I can think of a few things that can make our last days together very memorable. We may not have much time for travel, but I’m sure I can bring you to places you’ve never been before.”

Your wives hands slid under your shirt, fondling your chest. She rubs her body against you, moaning softly as she moves up your chest to kiss you. Her hot lips press against your mouth and Allison hungrily kisses you. You kiss her back, but she’s going to fast for you to catch up. She wiggles onto your lap, moving her lips off your mouth to kiss down your chin to your neck. You just let her go, enjoying her taking control of the situation. Realizing that things are about to get very hot and heavy, Allison pulls herself off you before she takes you on the couch.

“Sorry about that, I guess realizing I’m going to lose you soon made me go a little crazy.” Allison laughs and for a minute, you do think she might be a little unstable. It can’t be normal to try and have sex with someone minutes after hearing they are going to die? “Don’t worry about it, I don’t mind you jumping on me at all.” In spite of Allison’s craziness, none of it matters to you. Let her get hot and horny, you’re a dying man. You think about what Allison said, about how you both should do something crazy and fun in your last days together. It sounds like an interesting proposal, one last big hooray before kicking the bucket with your incredibly sexy wife. If you’re going to die, you might as well go with a big smile.

“Allison, about what you said before, what kind of things are you thinking of that would make our last days more memorable?” Allison’s warm smile drops and a much more wider and sultrier one replaces it. You can see your little hellcat of a wife thinking of some devilish ideas. She always was a kinky girl. On your honeymoon, she brought everything from handcuffs to whips with you to make it an event you’ll never forget. You can only wonder with excitement and a little bit of dread what she can concoct in your last moments. Your last days alive might be the most electrifying days of your life.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/cid/495709-Going-out-her-way