*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/cid/497602-Your-wifes-threesome-idea
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1381651
You shrink until you disappear forever, what will happen? Now with Harry Potter!
This choice: Your wife suggests a threesome  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your wife's threesome idea

    by: chaos
“I was going to keep it as a surprise, but for your birthday next month I found someone that might be interested in joining us for a little fun. It’s short notice, but I’m sure they can be over soon if I call them right now,” Allison chuckles nervously, unsure about how to suggest to you this certain suggestion. You scratch your head, not understanding what she’s saying. Does she want the two of you to hang out with the person she met and become friends? You’ve always been a little bit clueless, something you blame on your sheltered life style. Allison sees you’re confused and smiles softly. She has always found your naivety to be cute, saying it makes her think of you as innocent and sweet.

“Honey, I’m asking if you’re interested in having a threesome,” she clarifies. You nod you head, understanding at last what she meant. Of coarse, she was suggesting you have a threesome, why didn’t you see that before? It hits you what her suggestion means and you gape at her in astonishment.

“WHAT!” You look at your wife, who just keeps on smiling. You’re shocked by her suggestion, left speechless by the idea of you in bed with your wife and another person. It shakes you to your core to think about you with anyone else, but your wife having sex. You always thought the same about her that she never thought about having sex with another person. Turns out you’re wrong. Allison just keeps on smiling, not put off by your strong reaction and places her hand gently on your hand.

“You must be thinking I’m such a bad wife, but I’m not. When I first thought up having a threesome I was only thinking of you. It’s every mans dream to have two lovers at once and I thought you’d love the idea,” Allison calmly explains to you. In a darkest part of your mind a part of you does find the idea of a threesome appealing. You love your wife with everything you have, but your male and find yourself attracted to other woman. You’ve never thought of sleeping with them, but you have looked. What your wife’s suggesting is s much more personal then just looking at another person, you’ll be sleeping with them.

“But isn’t this cheating?” You rationalize to Allison. “I’ll be having sex with another person. If that’s not cheating then what is?”

“It’s not cheating if I’m there,” Allison answers back, squeezing your hand in support. “I love you so much and only want you to be happy. I thought that this was what you wanted, isn’t it?” You look into your wives doe eyes and sigh. She’s only trying to make you happy, but sometimes you think she takes it too far. Once an idea gets into her pretty head, it’s hard to get out. You want her happiness and she wants yours, it’s a twisted mess where neither one of you ends up happy. Where she got this threesome idea, you have no idea, but you have to convince her it’s a bad idea as quickly and politely as possible.

“I think a threesome’s a great idea,” you start and right away, your wife lights up at hearing you say that. Before you can add a but, a rumbling sensation makes it’s way through your body. You look at Allison’s glowing, happy face and watch as it grows bigger. A feeling of vertigo hits you hard, clinging to your wife you take deep, jagged breaths. Allison says something, probably asking you if you’re alright, but you can’t focus on her voice because it’s getting fainter. You’re shrinking again, this time not losing inches, but feet. Your grip gives and your not holding onto Allison anymore, your going to shrink down to nothing right there on the couch in front of your wife.

You shrink into your clothes disappearing into your shirt. It seems like this is the end, but as unexpectedly as your shrinking started it ends. You sit inside your shirt, taken aback by all this happening at once. Something reaches towards you and you scream as it wraps around your tiny body. Up into the air you go, pulled free from the shirt to see your wife gazing at you with her big confused eyes.

“Are you okay?” She asks, not knowing what else she can say to you at this time. You stare into her billboard sized face in complete shock. Everything takes a toll on you, the stress, the fear, and the immenseness of everything around you. It’s too much and you faint in your wife’s hand.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/cid/497602-Your-wifes-threesome-idea