*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gender
  2. Back door
  3. From Mouse's perspective
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/499890-Gender
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
This choice: Saw Mouse eating their dinner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Gender

    by: samael
It wasn't unusual to see Mouse eating tons and tons of food without satisfying her hunger, but at the moment like this? Summer always wondered how could a thin girl like that eat so much and never get fat. She pinched her belly feeling a little fat, yes she got a pound or two more than she expected. In all of turmoil she forgot her own thoughts, so she started to reconsider her options again.

Mouse on other hand had no thoughts. At the moment she was in ecstasy, enjoying tuna sandwich, then some sweet cream sandwich, then some bean sandwich, making Jamie obviously sick. From Mouses perspective he looked very green in his face, but interesting. Ever since he met him he looked a little bit girly for a boy, or was it a little bit boyish for a girl... she could never concluded. She tried to ask Jamie something, but with her mouth full she couldn't mutter a word, and besides making Jamie see half eaten food was a final drop, for he/she barfed.

After finishing her food with last swallow Mouse asked Jamie again.
"Jamie are you a boy or a girl?"

Jamie was shocked by the question. With the quick glare toward deeply troubled Summer he/she sighed and said it like many times before, with annoyed tone.
"I AM A..."

You have the following choices:

1. "BOY!!"

2. "GIRL!!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/499890-Gender