*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "BOY!!"
  2. Gender
  3. Back door
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/500822-BOY
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
This choice: "BOY!!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"BOY!!"

    by: samael
"I am a boy, a boy, a boy!" He said nervously, obviously having some sort of break down. He kicked furiously everything he could find, but that bad boy attitude didn't convince Mouse.

"Are you sure you are a boy? You look too girly!" Mouse asked cheerfully. She never knew when was a right time to talk. All that Jamie could do at that moment was to kneel down and hold his legs together, feeling a great depression running through him.

"I don't know anymore..." he said and started to repeat all over again. He wasn't only one depressed now. Summer too had her doubts about her skills with all the intrusion from her baby sister. While the two of them were sitting next to each other, both of them in depression Mouse decided to take a little detective walk. She went around few bushes, trying to make herself look like she is trying to find some clues. Suddenly someone grabbed her and putted her hand over her mouth. She tried to struggle, but it was futile. When she managed to look at her captor it was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ... CHRIS!!!?

*Noteb*
2. ... a chinese teen girl.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/500822-BOY