*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/661085-Juli-trips-smashing-you-into-her-tit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: On the way, Juli the clutz trips and....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Juli trips, smashing you into her tit

    by: Cranko

Juli passes by the locker room, and stops for a second. “Hey, I need to make a quick stop. The water park is opening soon, so I should take this sweatshirt off. It’ll just be a second.” Juli set you down on the grass beside the pavement leading to the locker room, and goes inside. Normally you would have been scared witless to be on the ground, but there hardly seemed to be anyone in sight at the moment, besides one lifeguard sitting in a stand a dozen yards away.

Just a minute later, Juli swung the locker room door open, came bounding out wearing a tight red T-shirt and a red thong, and said “Alright, ready to g-“ just before stubbing her toe on the pavement. She flung her arms forward in an attempt to regain her balance, and you were right beneath her chest. You looked up in shock as a breast the size of a small fishing boat came rushing at you. You threw your hands up to try and protect yourself, but as Juli’s arms bucked beneath her, she slammed breast-first into the ground crushing you mercilessly into the grass under the weight of her entire torso. Her breast flattened out against the ground as her weight settled on top of you, and her body bounced a couple times on top of her breasts. You were lying on the ground, with your arms and legs spread out in a way that made it look like you were trying to either hug Juli’s breast or make a “tit angle.” Juli laid on the ground for a second, grumbling to herself, before rolling over. She inspected her toe, which was scraped, before sitting upright and brushing some grass off of herself. As she wipes her hands down her shirt, she inadvertently rubs your body into her soft tit, which makes her nipple slowly harden, and push against your face.

However, what she doesn’t see at first is you, plastered face first against her left tit, exactly at her areola. The impact practically fused you to her skin-tight, super thin shirt, and you were forced to notice that she was not wearing anything beneath her shirt.

Does Juli notice you as she continues to brush herself off?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cranko (UN: cranko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/661085-Juli-trips-smashing-you-into-her-tit