*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1099017-Yes-and-she-helps-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: Yes, and she helps you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yes, and she helps you

    by: Unknown
Juli picked herself up, and then glanced down at her shirt. Her eyes widened when she saw you flattened against her swimsuit. 'Ohmigosh!' she said, peeling you off her tit. 'Please don't be dead, please don't be dead...' she said, trailing off as she watched you reform in her hand. 'Wow. Guess Melissa was telling the truth about you, huh?'

'Yeah.' you replied. No matter how much I get flattened I always bounce back!' you said, standing up.

'Cool. It should really help if I need both hands free for something too. Just smush you against part of me and problem solved!' she enthused 'Although, not against my boob...'

'Yeah,' you replied 'Or, you could, y'know, just set me down somewhere.'

'Oh, yeah.' Juli replied, looking embarassed. 'That too.' she lifted you up toher neck and set you down on her shoulder. You grabbed onto a lock of her brown hair.

'Are you sure I'm fine here, or would you rather just stick me to your melon again?' you joked.

'Har de har har.' she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes and setting off for her station.

You have the following choices:

1. She has to save someone on the way there.

2. They make it to the station

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/1099017-Yes-and-she-helps-you