*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting Your New Partner
  2. You got the Job!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/660063-Meeting-Your-New-Partner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: Karen call Juli down  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meeting Your New Partner

    by: SmittySmith
"Karen please call Juli in!" Melissa demands of her receptionist.

She sets you on her desk, to make sure that there will be no more accidents while you await your new partner's arrival. Soon, the most beautiful brunette you've ever seen enters the room. Since the park hasn't opened yet, she's wearing a lifeguard sweatshirt over her uniform, but her legs seem to go on for miles.

"Juli, this is Jim. He's our newest life guard and he's starting today." Melissa says, gesturing to you sitting on her desk. She rolls her eyes as she sees the stunned look on your face, which matches Juli's shocked expression.

"You're going to be his partner. I want you to take him down and introduce him to the rest of the team before you start your shift. Make sure everyone understands...." everything else Melissa told Juli was cut off, because the two were talking in the far corner of the room, far beyond your range of hearing. You could see Juli stealing excited glances at you every few words and nodding her head in agreement. This could be an interesting arrangement you signed up for...

After a few moments, Juli walks up to you and places her palms in front of the desk, waiting for you to hop on. You do, and you're on your way to meet the rest of the team.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/660063-Meeting-Your-New-Partner