*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/572790-She-shows-the-other-small-girls-Kyoko-Lin-Te
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: She shows the other small girls (Kyoko, Lin, Teacher)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She shows the other small girls (Kyoko, Lin, Te...

    by: Linjeda271
Yuriko held the bottle of pills in her hands. These pills would give her big breast. She decided to use them at her house, so she ran all the way home. After a few minutes, she got to her house, ran inside upstairs to her room, and closed the door behind her.

"I can finally get big boobs." Yuriko said."I better test this out, just to be sure." Yuriko unscrewed the the top, and took out two pills. She put them in her mouth and swallowed them. Eventually she got this feeling inside her chest. The feeling increased. Her shirt and bra started to get tight.She looked down and noticed her shirt was pushing outward. "Yes. My boobies are growing." She said. Soon the feeling went away. Yuriko now had C-cup breast.

"In thirty minutes I can grow again. Soon I won't be small anymore." Yuriko said. One word that she had just said, kept ringing in her mind. "Small." She thought. There were other girls that were small like her, well like she used to be. Kyoko, Lin, and Teacher were small. They to had to through day after day of being surrounded by girls that were much bigger than they were.

"If I were to tell them about the pills, and if they were to take them with me, then none of us would be small anymore. She got to her phone and call each of their numbers. She told Kyoko, Lin, and Teacher to come over to her house. After an hour they all made it to Yuriko's house and were sitting in Yuriko's room.

"Girls I called you all over here to show you something." Yuriko says. She then shows them the bottle. "With these pills we will no longer have to be different from all the other females. They have something that we don't. Big Breast. These pills can make our breast larger. One pill will increase your breast by one cup size. Two pills will increase by two cups, Three pills by three cups, etc. You can finally have big breast.So what do you say?"

The other girls thought this over long and hard. Eventually there answer was...

You have the following choices:

1. They say "Yes"

2. They say "No"

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/572790-She-shows-the-other-small-girls-Kyoko-Lin-Te