*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/1724021-They-say-Yes--Boobs-for-everyone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: They say "Yes"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

They say "Yes"--Boobs for everyone!

    by: Voix
There was a moment of silence after Yuriko asked. Nobody was quite sure what to say. Some of them had been dreaming of this! Others weren't so sure, but it was tempting. Everyone pondered for a long, silent moment.

"Yes." Said Teacher, and everyone glanced back at her. "I-I-I," she stuttered, before finding her nerve. "I feel like I'm part of the wall when I'm around the other girls... I want to be big, just like Kirika. I want to grow!"

"Fine then," said Kyoko. "I want to know how this works, anyway."

"I might as well join in then," said Lin happily, smiling and closing her eyes.

"Then let's do it!" Said Yuriko, pouring out pills for each of them. Her half hour was already up, but she chose to wait and watch, letting everyone else get to their desired sizes before she took her second dose.

Teacher went first, swallowing five pills, one after the other. She let out a tiny "eep" after swallowing the final pill, leaning back and looking up at the ceiling, her hands settling on her chest. She felt her new breasts press back, spreading her fingers with additional flesh. Her checker-pattern dress tightened suddenly along the sides and front, drawing tight across her back as it began to fill larger and larger. Underneath it, she felt her bra straps dig into her skin abruptly, but she couldn't seem to will her hands to leave her breasts in order to unhook it. The painful pinching of the rapidly tightening bra seemed inconsequential compared to the pleasure of the acres of breast-flesh that were pressing into her fingers. She squeezed and stroked them, feeling her nipples harden and swell in proportion to her breasts, overflowing her hands until at last the bra snapped, leaving her with H-cup breasts-- Larger than Kirika's! She smiled, feeling their heft and blushing. "It feels... Good," she said, still grinning lewdly.

Kyoko went next, taking six pills, all at the same time. She held a clipboard, ready to jot down some notes, but dropped it a second later as the warm, pleasurable, stretching sensation hit her tiny chest. "Oh, I didn't think it would be this--Uggggh!" She moaned as she pulled her lab coat to the side. Her vest pushed forward, the fabric between the buttons stretching and arching as they tried to hold in the tidal wave of flesh. The others watched, fascinated as her burgeoning cleavage became visible between the over-taxed buttons. The creamy, pale flesh pressing together as one, two, three, four buttons popped off as she gained just as many cupsizes. She shed her labcoat and pulled off the vest, watching the last bits of flesh fill out into her two large new breasts. "The sensation is pleasurable," she said quietly, blushing even more than Teacher. "Perhaps the effect is driven by hormones?" Her legs were shaking from the effort of holding up the new flesh. She sat own, her breasts quaking and bouncing. She wasn't in the same leagues as the bigger girls in pure size, but her frame was tiny. F-cup breasts made her almost a rival for Komoe!

Lin went last, taking only four pills. With little shame, she slid her dress down over her hips and unhooked her bra. "This should be fun," she said, already smiling as her chest began to jiggle before swelling. Her breasts pressed together almost immediately forming a natural, but huge and deep looking cleavage. She bit her lip, the evidence of a faint smile still showing in the corners of her mouth. "Ooh, it does feel good," she said, feeling her breasts bounce as she arched her back, shaking them from side to side. They slapped lightly, but pleasurably against each other as her growth finished. She didn't look as huge as the others, but at an F-cup she was every bit as big as Kyoko.

"Well," said Yuriko, holding the bottle and starting to tap pills out into her hands. "I guess that makes it my turn."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go big or go home. Yuriko takes ten pills.

*Noteb*
2. Yuriko takes five, putting her on par with Teacher.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Voix (UN: docthorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/1724021-They-say-Yes--Boobs-for-everyone