*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/552263-Yuriko-takes-more-pills-right-there
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Yuriko takes more pills right there  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yuriko takes more pills right there

    by: Gravehunter18

Yuriko couldn't wait anymore to see herself with huge breasts. She looked at her now C-cup boobies and couldn't wait anymore. Yuriko swallowed 5 more pills right there on the very spot. Yuriko began to jump up and down in sheer joy as she knew her breasts would grow much larger. Then, Densuke was walking by and noticed Yuriko. "Oh no!" thought Yuriko to herself. "I don't want Densuke to see me until I'm fully grown!" Yuriko began to run from Densuke but Densuke pursued her. As Yuriko ran she began to feel her breasts growing. This time they began to grow much faster.

As Yuriko ran her breasts continued to get heavier and heavier. Her shirt began to rip and not to soon afterwards her bra gave out. Yuriko had to hold her growing bosoms as she wasn't used to running with such large breasts and their sheer weight made Yuriko feel pain as her large breasts pulled her down with every bounce. Yuriko could tell that her breasts were at least an E cup now. Yuriko's hands were completely full just holding her breasts together to stop them from bouncing. Breast flesh just spewed from Yuriko's hands and it was only getting worse.

Yuriko's bra fell from under her tight shirt which caused Densuke to trip. This gave Yuriko a good distance from him as her breast were becoming overwhelming. Yuriko's breast growth finally finished and she now had huge H cups! Yuriko was almost at the Eiken clubhouse when she felt a warmth in her hands. She looked down and noticed that her shirt was wet. Yuriko took it off as she didn't want to get sick to reveal that her breasts had been lactating. Yuriko finally began to feel the immense pressure in her chest from all the milk. The pressure wasn't stopping and continually getting stronger. Yuriko knew she had to milk herself.

As Yuriko began to milk herself she saw Densuke in the background with her bra in hand. Yuriko was now at the clubhouse door. She let go of one breast and it fell down with so much weight behind it that it cause Yuriko to almost fall down. Yuriko was struggling to turn the knob but all the milk all over her hands would let her get a grip on it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gravehunter18 (UN: dragonus18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/552263-Yuriko-takes-more-pills-right-there