*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/619778-Yuriko-uses-2-hands-but-falls-to-the-floor-due-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Yuriko uses 2 hands but falls to the floor due to her heavy breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Yuriko uses 2 hands but falls to the floor due ...

    by: Unknown
she frantically tried opening the door only to find she still couldnt get a grip because of her milk covered hands. she heard Densukes voice getting closer when she felt a strange feeling just as her breasts began dripping causing her to fall forward landing on her breasts. she felt something warm on her face as she was smothered by her massive breasts. she groaned as she grabbed hers letting the milk pour out slowly. she felt a wave of pleasure run through "it feels so good letting out all this pressure"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Densuke finds Yuriko milking herself.

2. someone else comes along.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/619778-Yuriko-uses-2-hands-but-falls-to-the-floor-due-