*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adam's attack on a small village
  2. And So it Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364622-Giant-Diaper-Boy/cid/564180-Adams-attack-on-a-small-village
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1364622
It is about a kid who becomes a Giant Diaper Boy!
This choice: Your Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Adam's attack on a small village

    by: Ollie Mathews
As Adam was walking towards his village, he felt his got to the centre of the village, a crowd of people said "A Giant Diaper Boy, run for your lives!" But the crowds of people were to slow for Adam, so he just grabbed a handful of people and brought them to his face and he said "Why were you running from me?!" They said "Because your a Giant 5yr old boy who is to big for our little city to handle" Adam laughed "HA HA HAHA" and said You'll do fine in my gigantic diaper. The crowds of people screamed as he put them in the back of his diaper. He sighed and sat down on the ground. He wanted to take a nap but couldn't because of the people wouldn't stop squirming around in his diaper. So he said "If you don't stop squirming, I'll have to poop on you until you stop." But they kept squirming, so he stood up, spread his legs out and announced "Its Bathroom time! and as he was pushing the long brown log out the people looked up and screamed as the log was getting longer and wider until it dropped and landed in his diaper. He said "Silence at last" He sat down and started to mush his warm shit. He then peed and it felt like a good sensation. He then got up, took off his old diaper and put it in his giant back pack. Put on a new diaper and went to find a city to play with....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ollie Mathews (UN: mischief456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ollie Mathews has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364622-Giant-Diaper-Boy/cid/564180-Adams-attack-on-a-small-village