*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364622-Giant-Diaper-Boy/cid/1892201-His-manhood-is-aroused-and-needs-to-find-someth
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1364622
It is about a kid who becomes a Giant Diaper Boy!
This choice: His manhood is aroused and needs to find something to pleasure him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

His manhood is aroused and needs to find someth...

    by: Darko121
After taking his shit, Adam felt the need for a something a little more personal. Now having put on a clean, fresh diaper, Adam had a new use for the crowds of people that he was gathering up. Adam used his shovel like hands to gather up around 15/20 people. he held them in his hand, as he used his other hand to pull back his diaper, reveling his throbbing manhood. He sprinkled the people strategically on his member, making sure to distribute them out. The tiny people landed on his manhood, eager not to slip and fall to their deaths. the surface of his skin was slippery, so the people were skating around as if they were on ice. the tiny people maneuvered up and down his throbbing manhood, trying to escape.

All the time this was happening, Adam was letting out appreciative grunts of pleasure. "It feels so GOOD!" exclaimed Adam, as the tiny ant like people continued to run up and down his shaft.

All of the stimulation down there had made Adam extremely horny, so he decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use a nearby Skyscraper for his pleasure

*Noteb*
2. Squish some more people for pleasure

*Noteb*
3. Finish himself off

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darko121 (UN: darko121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ollie Mathews has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364622-Giant-Diaper-Boy/cid/1892201-His-manhood-is-aroused-and-needs-to-find-someth