*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A bad Idea.
  2. A change in perspective
  3. Broly lives again!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364574-Giant-DBZ-Guys/cid/2417716-A-bad-Idea
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1364574
This Story is about Male DBZ Characters being GIANTS!
This choice: Yes, Change perspectives to a random worker at the lab.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A bad Idea.

    by: Aron Clancy
You couldn't believe what was happening. The project that was going to make the company you work for millions of zeni was now eating the scientists that brought him back to life. You were smart enough to hide underneath the grates on the floor that were big enough for anyone to crouch under and they were all connected, so you could move around freely.

You looked up at Broly and saw him picking up and eating more and more of your coworkers, their bodies disappearing into his maw, being crushed and grinded by his teeth. He picked up some blonde scientist and tore her in half with his front teeth, her blood rained down on your hiding place, covering your face.

As you were wiping your face off, you heard him burp, satisfied with his meal. Everyone who was trying to escape slowed down, thinking they were safe now that he had eaten half of the staff that worked on the island.

They were wrong.

He grabbed another scientist and crushed him in his hands, their body popping like a grape. You heard another scientist scream in horror before he crushed her underfoot, then kicked another scientist across the room. A security guard had grabbed a rocket launcher from the armory and shot it at Broly... only for it to hit his crotch, which had no effect except making him somewhat aroused.

He grabbed the guard and crushed him with his penis, slamming it down onto the helpless guard crushing him instantly. He than sat down, right on top of another group of scientists, most were crushed under his butt, but one poor woman was pinned down by his balls, her legs were broken instantly but the top half of her body was sticking out, allowing everyone to hear her screams of agony, Broly looked down at the screaming woman and slid forward, killing her instantly. Then he spoke for the first time since he broke out "If you don't want to end up like the other pathetic bugs then you will come here and please me!"

Every one in the room ran forwards and started worshiping Brolys body, some started massaging his feet, the others started working on his crotch, rubbing and licking his balls. One woman even climbed up his balls and dick and started licking and grinding on his dickhead, even sticking her arm into his urethra, making him moan in bliss. "This one knows her place!" he yelled at the rest of the group, "She gets the honor of being my personal servant after this! The rest of you better try harder if you want to join her!"

The rest of the group picked up their pace, licking and rubbing faster and faster! You, on the other hand saw your chance to escape. You pushed hard on the grate you were underneath and it came off, allowing you to crawl out, the only question was.... where were you?

You have the following choices:

1. Right in front of Broly's ass! (Reserved)

*Noteb*
2. Right in front of the ladder to the catwalk.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aron Clancy (UN: jikirauchiha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ollie Mathews has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364574-Giant-DBZ-Guys/cid/2417716-A-bad-Idea