*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364574-Giant-DBZ-Guys/cid/2417722-An-even-worse-idea
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1364574
This Story is about Male DBZ Characters being GIANTS!
This choice: Right in front of Broly's ass! (Reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

An even worse idea!

    by: Aron Clancy
"Dammit!" you thought to yourself, "Of all the places for me to pop out, why did I pick here!"
You were millimeters away from Broly's ass, one wrong move and he would feel you. "Okay," you thought to yourself, "as long as I don't do anything stupid I should be able to get away."

As you start to sneak away, you slip on some blood left from Brolys rampage, falling backwards and hitting your head on his cheeks. You slid down from his cheeks and hit your head on the floor, causing you to be slightly dazed as you get up so you don't see his finger coming for you before it's too late.

He must've felt you and thought you were an itch, so he reached down with his finger and pushed you up his crack, bringing you face to face with his asshole, then he started rubbing you up and down against it, making you want to gag at the massive hole you were being forced against.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He pushes you in!

*Noteb*
2. He inspects the "itch" closer.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aron Clancy (UN: jikirauchiha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ollie Mathews has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364574-Giant-DBZ-Guys/cid/2417722-An-even-worse-idea