*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wait a moment
  2. Entrance to the Labyrinth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1361060-The-Queen-of-Thieves/cid/475170-Wait-a-moment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SF85
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1361060
The prizes of the Elven Labyrinth would satisfy anyone, but they are not without risks....
This choice: Wait a moment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wait a moment

    by: SF85
Even if there are no guards right now, it is best just to wait that extra amount of time in case a patrol suddenly appears. Tracia agrees with the desicion and waits a moment to see if there are any dangers. It isn't long before something does indeed happen, a figure suddenly bursts fom the shadows to the right, another thief it seems. This one, unlike Tracia, is male. He wears no mask and looks to be quite young, just barely an adult and is rather handome with a dashing face and hair tied back in a ponytail. Tracia eyes him with a keen eye as his well muscled body runs to the entrance of the Labyrinth while also realising that he could be a blessing in a disguise.

This belief rings true when the thief reaches the entrance to the Labyrinth only for a voice to shout "HALT!" Before he reaches the door. The thief stops and twists around, looking for the source of the voice "Put you hands up and stay where you are!" Came the strong voice again. Two figures stepped from from the shadows near the entrance of the Labyrinth, they were two female Elven Archers. Tracia looked at the two with interest, these were the legendary Trix'ar? They certainly lived up to the rumours, both were over a foot taller than the average man, were beautiful (As all Elves are) and were very well armed, carrying a crossbow with a quiver full of arrows with a sword and several daggers. Curiously enough, their armour only really consisted of a helmet and small breastplates which left their midriffs bare.

"Well what do we have here?" One of the warriors asked as she walked around the thief until she was right behind him "A lost little boy perhaps?" Her mocking tone of voice helped the thief overcome his fear for the moment.

"I'm no boy!" He shouted "I'm twenty years of age and my name is Celan!"

Neither of the guards looked impressed and the one in front of him laughed "Oh you are precious aren't you? Hey Leoner," She called out to the other Elven guard "Since there's just the three of us, why don't we have a little fun with our guest? You know, show him what's in store for him."

Leoner gave a sadistic grin, the affect on her beatiful features was enough to make Tracia flinch in horror "Why Salier," She said "I do believe that that's a magnificent idea." With that, Leoner dropped her crossbow and then drove her hands deep in Celan's armpits.

It took a second before Celan realised what was happening and reacted accordingly "NO NOT THAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!" He roared as the ticklish sensations got a hold of him, causing his knees to buckle and he fell to the ground. Leoner followed him, still tickling his armpits hard enough to prevent Celan from fightin back. Salier also dropped her crossbow and dove at Celan, grabbing his boots and tearing them off. The young thief was helpless as Sailer stripped his feet completely, leaving his feet vulnerable to be tickled sadisticaly "NOTTHEFEEEEHAAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!" Celan screamed as Salier began to rake her fingernails up and down his soles.

Tracia looked on in confusion, tickling? Was that it? The horrible torture that people were subjected too? Well regardless of that, should Tracia aid Celan and attack the two guards or wait until they take him into the Labyrinth and enter safely?

You have the following choices:

1. Attack the guards

2. Wait until they're finished

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SF85 (UN: sf852000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SF85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1361060-The-Queen-of-Thieves/cid/475170-Wait-a-moment